Saturday, January 11, 2014

Summary for the Polymer Clay Recipes for the Pantone Spring 2014 Fashion Colors -I-

So I hope you enjoyed mixing up some new colors for the new year.  Here is a summary of all ten of the Pantone Spring 2014 Fashion Colors.


Just click on each picture below to see the color recipe using Kato polyclay.  You can see my other clay recipes for Pantone colors from past seasons on the "Polymer Clay Color Recipes & Tips" page link at the top of this blog.

Just a note here.  I have been asked many times if I recreate these color recipes in other clay brands such as Premo.  We use to use Premo clay some time ago but have since then switched and use pretty much only the Kato brand now.  Some time ago, I wrote a blog post explaining why we switched and you can read it here.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.