Thursday, November 12, 2015

Holiday Gift Exchange -0-

For the next few months I'll be sharing in the Fiesta Movement by tackling design projects in my home and community. This months' theme is Entertaining. 

This month I hosted our annual Holiday gift exchange at my house. We had the best time! I love seeing all the unique ideas that are out there. We each came home with 11 amazing gifts. I'm sharing a few of my favorites with you today so you can get inspired and do your own gift exchange!! 




Herb Wreath Holiday Signs

You can make a similar version using this tutorial and the chalkboards were bought at Hobby Lobby. 


Dip Dyed Serving Set

Use this tutorial to make these. 


Reindeer Glitter Silhouette. 

A similar tutorial can be found here.  


Make these using this tutorial


Burlap and Lace Table Runner

Follow this easy tutorial to make one of these! 


Clay Tags

I made these using a similar technique to this


Pine Cone Leaf Garland

Make this using this tutorial.

I feel pretty lucky to have such talented friends!

disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was compensated for my participation. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.